It’s that time again… time to set goals for a new month ahead. I love September! We begin our community group at church, the weather slowly begins to turn toward fall, it’s the start of college football season (Roll Tide!) and we get to celebrate Nic’s birthday and our anniversary.
I can’t help but remember that one year ago today, we were in Alaska, getting ready to celebrate a fun couple at their beautiful wedding! While we were there, we got to do quite a bit of sight seeing, and this was one of my favorite images from our trip! I LOVED seeing bears, and it was amazing how close we could get to them!
This September we won’t be making any trips to Alaska, but we will celebrate Nic’s birthday, our anniversary, and of course our new baby girl who is on her way in November. It promises to be a busy month, but one I certainly hope to savor, and we will work toward that end! We completed almost all of our August goals, including painting the nursery, the built-ins (an every-month goal for the past bajillion months), and building out the closet. Nic has been such a trooper this month! There is still some editing and reading to be done, but overall it was a successful and super fun month. We entertained lots of fun guests, went on many walks, and are oh-so-close to picking a name for our baby girl!
- Read, read, read.
- Walk 3-5 times per week in the neighborhood or at the YMCA.
- Prepare our home for community group.
- Finish preparing the nursery.
- Shoot a gorgeous Birmingham wedding.
- Complete all wedding edits by the end of the month.
- Schedule and begin booking Fall Family Mini Sessions (be on the lookout for a weekend in October to schedule your Christmas card photos!)
- Celebrate Nic as he turns the big 3-0!
- Celebrate our 4th anniversary.
- Clean up the garden in preparation for fall and no more gardening.
- Be featured on a notable wedding blog… check back soon for updates on this!
- Update Teasley Photography home page and pinterest.
Subscribe to the blog by email (top right hand corner of the page) for regular updates, mini session announcements, and lots of beautiful images!
What are your September goals? Share a link or tell us about them in the comments!