Wow! October… such a month of change and crazy. I’m excited about it! Speaking of crazy, things have been a bit crazy around the Teasley casa, or lack there of (wink!) these past few weeks. Keep up with our fun home-building adventures on Instagram! Sorry I missed September, but let’s just say I’m welcoming October like my friend Nancy Ray says 😉 and ready for this new month. God is good and I’m so thankful to see His faithfulness all around me, especially in the craziness of life! I’m trying hard to make more time for things that matter most these days… As I do, I’m humbled daily, remembering my need for a Savior and the importance of stopping, resting, and being utterly dependent on Him!
And then there’s this little one pictured below. She will be one soon, and as hard as it is to believe, it’s amazing that God has brought us this far! Woohoo! 10 months is a fun stage of smiles, giggles, waving, pulling up, and exploring her world!
In between caring for her and enjoying family time, goals for October include the following:
- Break ground on our new home
- Shoot lots of amazing mini sessions, newborn, engagement, AND family sessions (Can we say, “Busiest month of the year!” ?!?!)
- Visit Birmingham and Montgomery
- Speak at a fun conference
- Break in my brand new camera body
- Experiment with more film
- Catch up with Rachel’s pictures from her first year
- Start to plan a fun and SIMPLE first birthday celebration for Rachel
What are your goals for the month? Would love to hear so share a link to them in the comments!