I don’t know about you, but September flew by for me! I can’t believe October is here, and I certainly didn’t accomplish all I had hoped for September… but this beautiful wedding pictured above was a highlight for me. Apparently growing a baby in my belly is hard work on my body and has consumed a lot more of my energy than I anticipated. We did take a weekend getaway in September, we celebrated our anniversary and Nic’s birthday, I was featured on a wedding blog, and lots of other fun things. And now, here we are, and it’s time to tackle a new month!
- Read books about raising a newborn.
- Walk 3-5 times per week in the neighborhood or at the YMCA.
- Attend birthing classes at the hospital where we’ll be delivering.
- Finish preparing the nursery.
- Shoot fall mini sessions and a couple of other sessions.
- Complete all photo edits (weddings, newborns, family sessions, mini sessions) by the end of the month, so that November is free and we can prepare for a maternity leave break!
- Finish preparing the business for 2014.