This morning I looked back at my goal setting notes for the year, and was excited to see that I have accomplished most all of my photography-related goals for the year! This is SO exciting because I’m wrapping up my shooting schedule for the year, with only a couple of small things outstanding… all in preparation for our baby girl! We are, however, booking weddings for 2014, and will be shooting newborns and family sessions again in the Spring.
As for November, this is the month of our due date! Just a little over two weeks, actually. Whether she’s early or late, we can’t wait to welcome our baby girl right on time. Nic was “freaking out” about being a dad just a couple of weeks ago, but I think we are both getting pretty excited.
What about November goals? Well, here they are:
- Have a baby! (The rest is just icing on the cake. We are really praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.)
- Finish Christmas shopping. We don’t have much to get, but I’ve been advised to get this done before Rachel arrives.
- Read up on caring for our little one. I really want to read Baby Wise and Moms on Call before she gets here.
- Blog some beautiful sessions. I still have two weddings, some newborn photos, baby sessions, and fall mini sessions that I’d love to share! A few of these will have to wait until the new year.
- Take walks and enjoy the fall weather. I don’t want to miss out on this beautiful season in the final weeks of pregnancy and first few weeks of motherhood.
- Photograph the nursery. It’s finally coming together, and I’d love to document it to share here and perhaps submit to a fun baby blog!
That about wraps it up! I’m excited about life with a little one, and definitely don’t want to overdue it this month. My sweet friend Marie helped us document our pregnancy by taking these pics of us waiting for baby Rachel!