Happy May! I love May and couldn’t imaging not blogging my May goals. It’s been a challenge, though, because so far May is winning and I am not. Life has been crazy busy! However, I firmly believe that God works in all things! Today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!) I am very thankful for the way He orchestrated my day, allowing circumstances to change and a few extra minutes for me to post here.
This month will continue to be crazy with weddings, engagement sessions, and “watch me grow” sessions to shoot, in addition to editing some already-completed sessions, and wearing other hats like being a writer for some fun kids curriculum for LifeWay! So, I don’t have many goals for the month other than surviving and introducing baby Rachel to some new foods.
- Enjoy my first Mother’s Day as a mom
- Dedicate Rachel (and ourselves as parents) to the Lord with our church family
- Shoot lots of sessions (Yay for weddings and engagements happening!)
- Keep up with editing those sessions
- Shoot Rachel’s 6-month photos
- Edit and PRINT Rachel’s photos from the first 6 months
- Walk or workout 3x each week
- Make some yummy baby food when my mom comes to visit
- Complete a contentment challenge with Victoria
- Celebrate my BIRTHDAY!