Happy March! I can’t believe two whole months have passed in 2013. Time to set some goals for this upcoming month… Let’s start by looking at my February Goals – what got accomplished, and what didn’t!
Finish phase one of my photography branding and blog update! Very excited about this, y’all!
- Decide on any additional print or web branding pieces needed.
Host a wedding shower. Yay for Mary and John! (BLGG COMING THIS WEEK!) Shoot my first engagement session of 2013. Excited for Bryan and Erin, featured above with a blog post coming soon! Attend a local workshop (for real this time). Watched it online, but also attended a photog meet-up. Bite the bullet and shoot 2 rolls of film on the Rolleiflex. Get it developed. Evaluate and learn! Haven’t taken it to get developed yet. Plant early Spring vegetables in the garden. Decided February was too early! Planting in March.
- Make 6-month savings goals with Nic, and put them in writing (not just on the computer).
- Find a local photographer and a date to take new bio photos for my site and facebook page. Haven’t found anyone yet… any takers?!?!
- Choose and sign up for a 5K. I chose one (WillPower 5K) and then had an important scheduling conflict. Boo!
- Wake up daily at 6am, on weekdays.
- Workout 3x per week.
Continue planning a styled shoot with Vintage Florals.
Make a schedule of my ideal morning routine with my current work schedule.*
- Paint and reorganize built-in bookcases in the office and
blog about my door project*
- Finish Guerrilla Marketing (for me) and
Sticky Church (for work).*Still reading Guerrilla Marketing! #progressnotperfection
I wouldn’t call February too shabby! Still struggling with waking up early and working out consistently… but we will keep working toward that. Now, on to March.
- Finish Guerrilla Marketing (for real this time).
- Read The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant.
- Paint built-ins.
- Attend Making Things Happen and follow up on my take-aways from the workshop.
- Wake up at 6am on weekdays.
- Work out 3x per week.
- Shoot bio photos for site. Any takers???
- Plant my Spring garden.
- Finish styled shoot and edit/blog the photos.
- Visit family for Easter.
COMMENT and let me know what your March goals are, or leave a link to your goals post!