Happy February! It’s not the first day of the month, but in the spirit of learning to do life and business with a little one, I’m allowing myself a little grace. Progress, not perfection! That phrase is certainly the case with January goals. January was a month of beginning to get into a bit of a routine, figuring out some times to get things done, and of course just enjoying my days with Rachel! I’ve got several fun sessions this month and am looking forward to shooting a bit more. This is also the month that I will officially shift my focus from my work at LifeWay to focusing on Teasley Photography, being a mom, and being the right-hand-woman for Teasley Homes. I couldn’t be more excited about this transition! Now, for this month’s goals…
- Work out 3 times each week.
- Make our first trip to Birmingham with Rachel, and attend Step Sing!
- Begin de-cluttering our house: Master bedroom and bathroom… since this didn’t get done in January!
- Stock the freezer!
- Read Restless by Jennie Allen
- Complete one social-media free weekend.
- Set up and take Rachel’s 3-month photos.
- Send lenses off for cleaning.
- Shoot one roll of film on the Rolleiflex… preferably of Rachel!
- Stay up to date on client photo editing.
- Prepare a blog post of my favorite baby products!
What are your goals for the month? Leave a comment and share them!