I can’t believe August is already here! Yet, I feel like I say that every single month. It’s time for an update on goals and of course time to set some new goals for this month. August already feels busy, but I think that’s because we literally haven’t stopped since the middle of June! From photographing beautiful weddings to a trip to California to a family reunion in Mississippi to lots and lots of editing (and a day job), it has been busy around the Teasley home! We haven’t even painted our nursery yet, although we have picked out a paint color and some super cute colors for the bedding and the room.
Most of last month’s goals are complete, with the exception of reading (yes, I admit that I stink at it and need some serious accountability) and developing my film. My favorite goal accomplished is walking daily. Nic and I get up early, lace up our shoes, and take Bear on a morning walk around the neighborhood. It’s been so refreshing, and I have loved staying active during pregnancy. I actually feel more energized at work each day that we do walk. It has definitely made a difference!
- Walk daily and incorporate the YMCA into our daily routine a couple of times a week.
- Finish editing June and July weddings (lots of photos to go!!!)
- Catch up on reading, without tackling any new books.
- Paint the nursery (which actually means get Nic to do this).
- Rebuild the closet in the baby’s room (Nic).
- Pick a name for our baby girl.
- Tackle some awesome consignment shopping in the Nashville area.
- Not take on more than two evening commitments a week, to make time for family, editing, and baby prep.
And now, for a sneak peek at our nursery…
We will be painting it this color. Let’s hope I like it!
You can check out our teal and pink nursery bedding here.
And this is our crib, in white, with the matching lower dresser. What a fabulous craigslist find!
If you’d like to see more of my baby room inspiration, feel free to visit my pinterest board.